— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Castle - A new encounter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:54 am

Sara frowned, thinking that Met must have doubted her intention. "Hey...hey...I've told you...I mean it this time. In fact...for some reason I can hardly wait to look around this castle, finding something to do."

She walked closer to the wooden ramp, slowly feeling a little anxious from being cooped up for too long inside the room. "I will need to go back into Varanas sooner or later...if I am going to live here...I will need to bring some of my properties, cannot just leave them in my hidey hole."

She looked at Met, grinning. "Some of them...probably somewhat contraband though. I do not know which ones...or rather my view about what can be considered as contraband and what isn't...kind of skewed. Maybe you should come with me, if you have a free time of course, can always use some help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:35 am

Met grinned a bit. Maybe this wouldn't be so boring after all. As long as the castle was in safe waters she had no obligation (nor interest) to do any more for it than needed.

"Yea, sure I'll come. And I can show you around, too. Like the place where you'll be sleeping. You can't stay in sickbay." She was quiet for a moment.

"And I think I got free time more than enough. I really doubt the Zurhidon would attack here now... nor anyone else in that matter." She started also walk towards the ramp. "Could go see the blacksmith also on the way."

(( I was thinking, the other topic I began, we could contribute to that or start a new topic if these two are going to go to Varanas? ))

:: Apatia Guild Vice Leader ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 am

Blacksmith hmm... she crossed her arms, "I am going to ask him which type of weapon suits my physical build the most."

Absentmindedly she looked at the mirror. She is rather short, minimal intake of nutrition during her youth had caused her body to stop growing before its time. Her hair used to be very brittle, she even had some bald patch when she was still a prisoner, that was until she got used to rat and roach diet (most often raw), an abundance source of protein. Her calves are stocky and muscular, she flexed her arms and feeling quite proud at the bulging mass of muscles.

"I work very well with two handed hammers..maybe will do well with two handed axes too, never tried my hands on a shield and a morning star...that should be interesting."

The shirt she wore yesterday was unceremoniously dumped in the corner of the room. It was dirty and covered with red-brown color of dried blood. She took the shirt and sniffed. Her head jerked back and she winced. "Well...one week old carcass smells worse." She lifted her arms carefully and pulled the shirt down. "Remind me to buy...or steal a robe when we are in Varanas too."

(( Of course, why not? The more chars the merrier. I'd love to log in at RoM to check Varanas NPC...keep on getting stuck on "connection lost". Never had this problem before when I play RoM with my laptop ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Met prepared to leave.
"Yea, I know few decent blacksmiths in Varanas. If Armistan was here, that would be best. He has the skill for blacksmithing and armorcrafting." She shrugged. It has been rather long she had heard of him and wasn't sure whether she would hear of him anytime soon. And that meant, she was stuck in here meanwhile.
"Oh and.... you don't have to steal anything. I bet you find something from the guild vault, if you need. No one ever uses those clothes so I bet there's something for you, too. Of course, if you wanna keep your skills honed...", she grinned. She hadn't forgotten totally what it was like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

“Armistan?” She raised one eyebrow in curiosity. “Your guild has its own blacksmith and armor crafter I see. He must be a very valued member.”

She took her top off, balling it and then carried it under her arm “I will look at the guild vault for robe then. I think I better wash my face and brush my hair too, trying to like a normal Varanas citizen. I am quite sure those people are still looking for me, better to lay low for a while.”

She grinned at Met, “there is something I really need to show you when we finally reached my hidey hole. My advice will be to keep an open mind…and spare some pity to this runaway ex-slave…though I promise not to push the issue if you are adamantly against it.”

She walked to the ramp, “now, shall we go?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 pm

(( waaaaa sorry for late reply! >.< ))

"...yea..he kind of is", Met replied a bit absently and glanced when Sara was fiddling with her clothes. "You know, if you need to stay low...I could show you a nice hiding place. Pretty handy, I'd say." She turned to look at Sara when she spoke again.
"What kind of person do you take me for? It's gotta be pretty bad if you want me to scream and run away. And I don't scream. So sure. Go ahead." She grinned at her and followed her to the ramp.
"Yea, let's go." She glanced Sara' top under her arm. "You might want to give that to maid...for wash."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 pm

(( It is okay =D I was busy too ))

Sara said nothing until they reached the guild’s vault. She gave the dirty top to the maid, politely asking her to wash the blood and grim away and wait patiently for the vault’s door to open.

“That was a really generous offer, you know.” She said very quietly, as if afraid the maid might eavesdrop on them, her eyes searching for Met’s. “I owe you a lot already…and I do not feel comfortable taking your offer, at least for now. This guild castle will be my hiding…and training place, I do not think I can hide forever. If I do my job diligently here, it will reflect very well on you and that is the least I could do.”

After a while, she approached the fully opened vault cautiously, many guild castles’ vaults are riddled with traps and she wanted to make sure that she would not get more injured than she already is. She quickly pointed her finger at a mushy brown old robe. “I think I’ll take that one.” She pinched the robe with both of her hands and inspected it thoroughly. “It is perfect, no jewellery, no enchantment, and unassuming colour.”

There were many armours and weapons in the vault too and she sent Met’s an apologetic gaze before asking. “It is none of my business” she bit her lip before continuing, “but…this Armistan…is he someone special for you?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Met was standing next to the vault her arms crossed and looked at Sara take pretty dull looking robe out of the vault. "Yea, I'd appreciate it if you didn't cause too much trouble. I might have to kill you otherwise." Her voice had a slight tone of amusement. "But the hiding place I was going to show was not an offer, really. I don't particularly own the place so take it as a...curious sightseeing in the town." Met didn't want to Sara to think she would do favours to people. She didn't and wasn't thinking this as an offer either.

Her thoughts got interrupted though when Sara asked her about Armistan. "...depends how you see it. He is my boss", she said bluntly, her arms still crossed.

(( Yay, I answered quicker! :D ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 am

Sara’s face fell a little, “oh…he is your boss? I was assuming there was something more, but I guess I was wrong.” She sniffed the robe and sneezed a few times. “Ohh…Pasper…this thing reeks” She wiped her watery eyes with her arm.

She held her breath and pulled the robe over her head, after the lowest part of the robe fell around her ankles, she took her leather pants from under the robe.

Her face burn, it was a tight fitting and figure hugging robe. She tried to look down at the tip of her boots but her view was obstructed by her busty chest and with one glance at her back, she knew that some rowdy men will whistle at the way her behind and hips sway when she walked.

She shuddered, feeling more vulnerable rather than when she was walking around topless. She was always short and scrawny as a kid and during those incarceration years her height only grew few pathetic inches though that did not stop the other areas in her body to blossom into a typical body of a young woman. She gulped, thin materials offered her no protection. Thick leather or chain are better…or plates…speaking of plates…

“If this Armistan is still here, I probably can ask him to craft a set of plate armour” She said absentmindedly, thinking about changing into a new robe. “…for a fee of course.” She quickly added.

((Take your time if you want clown , no rush ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

Met looked at Sara trying to be as motionless as possible as she was babbling something about being wrong. She sniffed a bit the air and frowned slightly at the robe. "...well if it reeks like that you got no problem someone wanting to come near you."

She eyed Sara as she had the robe on. It was funny how the whole appearance changed when changed only clothes. To Met Sara seemed now just like any other girl from inn. Excluding the fingers she didn't have. But she had almost difficult to imagine this girl sneaking around and stealing.

"I am rather sure he is not here right now. Armistan. But when he is...", she paused for a moment. "..well. You know when he is. And I am rather sure he could make you an armor... assuming he is not too busy." Which seemed pretty likely since he had not been anywhere to be seen. Met frowned. Nor that Iarna. Her mood darkened a bit, which she had to curse again in her mind, and she started to walk towards the entrance. "...we should go before it comes too dark."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Sara managed to snatch a pair of leather gloves before skipping after Met.

“The dark will actually do us some good…later.” She mumbled and looking at Met. “Boy, am I glad that nothing scares you because we…” She winced and grinned weakly, “I mean I…am going to do something rather unthinkable.”

Before Met can say anything, she pointed at the stable. “Do you think we can ride the horse instead?…this other hidey hole of mine, it is located outside of Varanas. We can walk there of course, but riding a horse together will be faster. Besides…there is this other thing I need to do after dawn.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

That woman surely made her got interested of her suggestions. Whether it was Met's last works or something else but Sara's suggestions made Met excited. She hadn't been excited for a long, long time.

"Yea, we can ride, no problem. Though I suggest we go and rent ones from city. Or I can do that for us actually.", she said with a slight tone of enthusiasm. "Oh and.... do you think we are going to be away long?" She didn't care basically about the castle but...orders were orders and she tried to obey them even though she might have wanted now run away with the thief woman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:40 am

She shook her head, “nay, we will be back at the latest by early morning.”

“There is a stable in Varanas West…I think we can find a blacksmith there too…and the alchemist.” She scratched her head. “I still need to buy anti lice potion too.”

She took a short detour to wash her face in the water fountain before approaching the castle's gate, she shook her head happily as excess water running down the front side of her gown. “…all’s ready now. I suggest we go to any destination you want first before going into my ‘first’ hidey hole.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amareecia

PostSubject: Sebastian J Periwinkle   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 am

((Periwinkle))

The short, bald man leaned against the wall outside the gate. His arms crossed, his beady little eyes watching the woman wash her face in the fountain. The lattice of the gate partially obstructed his view. His small mouth curled up into an evil grin as he watched the woman approach the gate.

The grin abruptly turned into a menacing frown when the one called "Just Met" came into view.
His posture changed not a bit as the gate opened. He remained leaning on the wall, arms crossed.

He did replace his scowl with his notorious pompous grin, as he awaited to make eye contact with the "ladies" on their way out the gate....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Sara spotted the bald man first, silently she cursed herself and quickly slipped her hands back into her gloves. How could she be so careless…did the man see her stumped fingers? Only Marian and Met knew the truth about her background, she could not jeopardize her chance to stay by telling conflicting stories to different people. She had no choice but to act timid and vulnerable like a recently freed slavegirls do.

She tried her best not to stare at the man and cast her eyes down instead, her hands clasped together in front of her robe. She made herself look even smaller by standing closely to Met, her eyes silently looking at Met’s sword.

Her mind calculating what to say and what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Periwinkle remained standing, arms crossed, leaning against the wall. His pompous grin and beady little eyes watch the two approach the gate. He remains silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

(( uwaaaaah!!! ))

Met stopped as soon as she noticed the bald man and frowned deeply. She got irritated instantly and strode at him to the gate.
"Why in the hell are you here?! I think we made it particularly clear you are not welcome!"
Last time that bald man was asking after Meine, was he still after him? She would have wanted to open the gate and attack him right away but that option wasn't particularly good despite her anger.

(( okay gotta admit... I CAN'T REMEMBER!!! ))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 am

((My apologies for the long break, I do not know if it is my or Periwinkle’s turn to post, but I’ll post anyway. And in the game storyline, at least two or three months has passed since Sara started to work as a maid.))

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the harsh tone in Met’s voice. Any kind of plan formulated in her mind was gone, replaced by a look of bewilderment. She looked around the castle yard, wondering if anyone else witnessed this spectacle. Somebody will probably come to help if things went out of hand.

“Met…Met…” She whispered behind her, “do you know this man? Are we in trouble?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 pm

(( Reminder: Met once scolded him for calling her madam, and told him to "call me Met. Nothing else. Just Met" ))

"Tisk, tisk," he said, as he slowly shook his head. "Is that any way to treat an old friend, Just Met?"
"I just happened to be in the neighborhood, and thought I would stop by and be sociable. Any word yet from our mutual friend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 am

(( haha okay, I don't remember that Very Happy but very likely she said so XD ))

"You were not a friend!!, she growled at him. "And I wouldn't tell you anything about any friends!" So he was. Met glanced Sara. "...don't do any cooperation with this man. You don't want that", she said and was holding her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Periwinkle feigned a pout. "That is so very unkind. Why do you hold me in such contempt? I am merely doing my job."
With that, he glances at Sara, dismissing Met. "And what might your name be, pretty lass?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarabande

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 am

Sara took a tentative step back, just in case Met decided that physical confrontation is unavoidable. Giving the man a shy look, she answered him meekly.

“It...it's Sara m'lord,” she politely bowed, “a pleasure to meet you.” The last sentence was actually more to goad Met than to greet the man. Met would probably deliver a good ass kicking to her later, but for now she wanted to keep her role as a helpless girl in check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am

Met turned to look at Sara sharply and disbelieving as she answered to Periwinkle and looked at her with a deep frown. What on earth was wrong with that woman?! She turned her gaze back at Periwinkle. She needed to discuss matters better when there were no outsiders hearing the conversation.

"So am I. Doing my job. And that includes keeping out people like you." And kill them if necessary she wanted to add but kept her mouth shut for now and was merely glaring at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle - A new encounter   

Back to top Go down

Castle - A new encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: Role Playing :: Post-it-RP (beta)-
Jump to: