— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What was that noise?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iarna

PostSubject: What was that noise?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:22 am

A loud thump is heard from one of the rooms of the guild castle and followed by a sound of a chair falling over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orpherus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 am

(( What time of the day? ))

"In this brotherhood I still believe
And for the ones we've lost my soul will grieve
Yet through the world alone I wander for I know somewhere
I will find my brothers, by the sword I swear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apatia.guildmmorpg.net
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 am

(("Time is not important, only life is." That is to say, you choose. What ever suits the character that is going to find out what's going on.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 pm

It had been a week since Cereandren had came back.
He was once again sharpening the blade, when heard the thump and the chair. He almost wanted to ignore the sound but sighed and put the blade and the stone away, striding towards the room where to noise had came.
"What on earth is happening here?!", he shouted with demanding voice before being on the doorway.

((so day it is... ~2pm ))

:: Apatia Guild Vice Leader ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

Silent moaning can be heard through the closed door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 am

Cereandren frowned and knocked the door. "Hey! Who is it in there? Is everything alright?" He tried to listen through the door if he could fathom who had caused such a noise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm

((Amareecia))

Reece wakes with a start when she hears the shouting echo through the halls of the castle. Her first instinct is to call out to Athian, then she remembers he is not there. Her second instinct is to cover her head with the thin blanket and go back to sleep.

However, her third instinct cannot be so easily discarded, as nature is calling. She sleepily climbs out of the bed, to heeds natures call.

Not knowing exactly from where the shouting came, she then stands quietly in a dark corner for a few moments to listen for any more commotion....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 am

She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling for good couple of moments. Suddenly the pain rushed in and she had to sit up to hold her head. She tried not to but the pain was so overwhelming that she had to moan a bit. Then the horrible banging on the door started and it really didn't help with the headache.

"Worst hangover ever", she said to herself.
Or was it? She couldn't remember. Something about times and places and dimensions took turns in popping into her mind. She held her head tightly trying to understand the words that were shouted through the door. Everything was so blurry. But the voice did sound familiar, she hadn't heard that in decades. She tried to smile but it made her grin.

"Come in, boy, it's not like it's locked.", she mouthed with her peculiar accent. She tried to keep her voice steady and firm. "A good guard would've known that."
She was just guessing about the lock but embarrasing that horrible elf was what she lived for, she thought so anyway. That did feel right, so it must be. It must be.

(( Don't think I really have to say who's talking? Smile Btw. it is supposed to be unclear post, like her mind is now. Good to hear from you too Reece! <3 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 am

Cereandren frowned. He would have known that voice from all of the voices that existed. He tried the door but it seemed to be locked anyway.
"Well at least you are awake", he said with slightly annoyed tone. "...so I guess I am not needed here. Though I'd appreciate you wouldn't destroy the castle's property." He had no intention to enter the room anymore. He was not that enthusiastic to meet her. He could always ask someone else to go check on her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 am

She tried to get on her feet but the world just seemed to be spinning in the wrong way. She knocked over a couple of chairs and a table but managed to get to the door. "Damn, it really is locked" she said to herself.

"Open this door at once, you dumb goat!" she yelled and then added in a silent voice "Don't leave me here, I need you." From the moment the words came out of her mouth, she regretted them. She didn't need him. She needed anyone. Anyone with a familiar face and someone who could tell her how long she has been gone and where her kids were. Was Talaera alright, and how about the boy? Were is Meine, is he still in hiding? Did he found out what was going on with Andraliel? Who has been taken care of the horses or the castle while she has been away? So many questions were in her mind. Could it have been just yesterday she decided to do this stupid thing?

She felt her feet turn into jelly and she collapsed on the floor. She put her hand aginst the door and waited hoping not to hear footsteps receding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Cereandren stood behind the door his arms crossed and looked a bit tiredly at the door when heard the loud noises coming from the room, again. He was about to turn away and get someone else when heard her speak, at first rather loudly but then more quietly and stood still and looked at the door. Why on earth she would need him for anything?

He heard her being rather close the door. It really kind of wasn't his business to help her until the cruel fact that he was in charge of the castle right now darkened his mind. There were times when he was glad he was in charge here, but then there were times like this when that responsibility became an annoying burden. He didn't sense anyone too close to shout and frankly, the woman behind the door might be hurt. If she died in that room, it would be his fault.

He swiped his face irritated. "Fine", he said finally clearly annoyed. "Hold on a second. I'll get the key." He didn't carry all the keys with him constantly since they were rarely needed. He strode downstairs to get one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:51 am

"Fine." she repeated and quietly kept leaning her cheek against the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 am

Cereandren came back after some time. He stopped behind the door. "I got the key", he announced dryly and put the key in its place, turning the lock and opened the door. He was still a second before opened the door properly and looked inside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Iarna sat on the floor and after the door opened she covered her head and hoped the big bad elf wouldn't step on her. She lift her head but kept her arms protecting her head and said: "Good to see you." This time she really meant it. "Thank you."

"What day is it?" she said and didn't move even a finger to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Cereandren stopped to look down on the woman motionless. "Wednesday", he said bluntly. He wasn't that sure if he was happy to see her. "What on earth are you doing, human? Usually people make sure they don't get locked up in their own room", he started and paused for a moment. "Unless someone put them in there for a good reason." He looked down at her with slightly questioning expression.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 am

"No, no. It's not what you think." she replied hastly. "The door was unlocked when I came in. Someone must have locked it after that." She paused to get her thoughts together.

Suddenly she grabbed his trousers almost pulling them down. "Where is Talaera? Is she alright? What season is it now?"
She tried to crawl up by using the pants as a ladder but the higher she got the dizzier she felt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 am

Cereandren almost jumped a bit backwards, or would have if she hadn't grabbed his pants, and looked down at her frowning.
"Calm yourself, human", he said and tried to take her off him. "I know nothing about your daughter... I have not seen even you for a long time. I almost thought you were dead. And it is summer", he said and frowned more. "What is wrong with you? Do you have an amnesia or what?", he continued with a little mocking tone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 am

"You mean you hoped we were all dead?" she answered between her teeth. "And how I wish I had amnesia - wouldn't have to remember you anymore."

She was about tell him everything but the overall atmosphere of the guild started to come back to her. Maybe it wouldn't be that wise to tell, he might want to try it and it was far too dangerous.

"Help me up. Don't just stand there like Dan's ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:16 am

Cereandren didn't deny her statement. Well, not exactly he wished their death but she just seemed to be one of the humans which could make him annoyed. Despite that, he held his hand and helped her up.
"Then it would mean I had to remember you and explain everything from the start", he said and let out a hem. "Besides...you seem like humans when they have spent their nights in inns", he said eyeing her unstable condition.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:00 pm

"You got it all wrong - but I guess that was to be expected." She didn't want to seem like a drunk, not even infront of this man. "I haven't been drinking. It's more complicated than that. Way more. You wouldn't understand it with those manbrains of yours." she said vaguely.

Iarna felt dizzy and she felt like little clocks were flying in sircle above her head. "I think I need to see a healer. Can you help me to get to Meine? I don't think my feet will carry me anywhere." She kept leaning on him heavily although she was skinnier than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Cereandren was not pleased nor he didn't shove her away either. Of course he knew that if she had been drunk, she wouldn't smell that... good. For a human. Still she seemed like drunk to him. Although the topic didn't interest him that much, it interested him enough so that he could prepare for similar occasion later.

"I understand more than you want to think", he said tonelessly and kept her up, glancing her quietly. She wasn't like she used to be. The thought made him a bit uneasy. "I thought you were the healer", he said and couldn't help the tone being rather sarcastic even though it was meant to be more a question than statement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:05 pm

"You really think I wouldn't help myself if I could - and not hang on your collar?" she snaps.

She couldn't help herself feeling good being so close to someone she knew. For a second she felt like hugging Cereandren just for the joy of being finally home but then she remembered who she was dealing with.

"Alright. If you help me to get to Meine, I will tell you what happened." She had to give the man a treat or she would lay on the floor feeling dizzy for hours, days, who knows. "Unfortunately for both of us it means you have to take me into your arms, oh dear captain of the guard, and carry me to the rescue." she said like she'd try to be funny. I really should know my audience, she thought and tried shaking her head to clear the fog out, in vain.

"You are not good with magic are you, elfboy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 am

"Who knows....", he mumbled to her first comment.

What she was suggesting next made him frown. "I don't know where he is right now", he said as if to play some time. He really didn't want to carry this human around in his arms. "And do I really look like I know any magic, human? Your attempt being funny was rather bad", he said sourly. Yet he wanted to know what had caused Iarna go in that condition. He let out frustrated sigh as he couldn't make up his mind yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 am

"Well, you got to do something." Iarna was sure he enjoyed the moment of her being so helpless and vulnerable. She knew she was totally under his mercy and she wished for someone else to come see what was going on. She didn't want to tell him where she has been - but yet again she did want to warn people not to do the same mistake that caused her to miss months out of her life.

"Fine", she said and let go of him. "I can find Meine without your help." She didn't have a clue how to get even at the end of the corridor but she wasn't going to let that man leave her hanging. She supported herself on the doorframe and leaning on the wall she started very slowly to move forward. Little sweat drops started to form on her forehead as she took the first steps. When she could, she glared the elf with as evil eye as she could without her eyes rolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 am

Cereandren looked at her with expression which was not amused. More like tired. After looking at her for a moment and her meaningless struggling he took a step next to her slowly and stayed to stand there and observe her. "I wonder", he said slowly. In a way he enjoyed watching her struggle. But in the end he was no savage. He took hold of her arm, holding her on her feet mostly. "You'd better have as good determination when we actually start to walk", he said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   

Back to top Go down

What was that noise?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: Role Playing :: Post-it-RP (beta)-
Jump to: