Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armistan

Armistan

Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters Empty
PostSubject: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

(( Just a thought. This RP format might benefit from open OOC goals so here goes nothing: Was hoping this scene could get these two intertwined with Apatia in another way than just popping up at the castle gates for once. Let's see if it they turn out to be allies or enemies, hmm? ))

Having passed the city gate guards in a crowd, Xulrae lowers the ragged hood covering his face and glances around nervously. His dark skin is bruised, armour scruffed and white hair dirty with dust from the ground. As if the monsters in Forsaken Abbey hadn't been dangerous enough, nobody had expected those robed humans to cause a cave-in! Well, at least it wasn't all bad. He was relieved to be rid of the dangerous knight Aurileth and those others. Well, except for one...

Reassured they're not being followed for the time being, Xulrae turns his eyes to the person walking beside him and grunts "Looks like we're not dead after all."
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am

(( Well, we'll gotta find it out by playing, I guess :D ))

Shadrinel gives her companion slightly amused look. "Looking at you, one can't be quite sure", she says and holds her hand elegantly in front of her and wipes the dust off the gloves. Otherwise her gown is miraculously clean and unharmed. She looks her gloved hand better and frowns slightly. "...tsk. A hole." After figuring that no magic could repair the tiny hole in her glove she turns to look at the city, eyeing the walls quietly. "...well...not too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 am

"This way..." Xulrae leads the two on a side street and lowers his voice "Look, you may think yourself all comfy with these humans, but that knight had influence over the guard. We might've lived the binding magic, but I doubt you'll want to risk that soft neck with the executioner."

He glances Shadrinel's pink flesh and hisses "Now come on, and don't draw attention to yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 am

Shadrinel lets out a soft laughter. "I doubt they'll execute me", she says and adjusts the robe from her front a bit. "But you on the other hand...", she adds, glancing the dark elf. "Look at you now", she manages to say before Xulrae hisses.

"You have a rather tight temper, even for an elf", she says a bit wondering and is prepared to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Xulrae slows his step brielfy, muttering under his breath "Typical collaborator line..."

He turns to Shadrinel, who catches up. "I bet you're used to being treated well by the humans. But trust me, they'd slay you just as eagerly as bow to you. Just depends on which suits them better at the moment." Xulrae peers into a dark alley, trying to make sure nobody is shadowing them. Cursed cityscape, this is not his environment!

"...Like it or not, you're as much a fugitive as me now." He adds without taking his eyes off the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Shadrinel lets out a little bored sigh.
"Now now", she starts. "I think you have been with the humans more than I have, oh the exiled one", she says and looks at Xulrae with maybe a bit amused expression. "Tell me, how we are any more fugitives than the other elves in here? You think our lady commander did describe the guards how we looked like?", she asks and tries to remember the elves she saw walking in the city when they arrived. She was not familiar with the human cities but was rather certain the elves had gotten rather good foothold in them and were doing pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 am

Xulrae snarls at the mention of 'exile', bearing his sharp fangs, but presses on deeper into the side streets as Shadrinel voices her doubts.

"I don't know of your kin's standing here, or yours with them." He glances the fine robes. "I've still got my mission to complete and enough time's been wasted without getting careless."

The two have arrived to a corner with clear view from the main street of Lower East Varanas. Xulrae freezes in place as if recognizing someone from the crowd there...
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 am

Shadrinel chuckles silently. This was always so fun to irritate him because it was so easy.
"You and your mission. What is it actually?", she asks almost cheerfully but continues to comment to his first statement before he could answer. ""My" kin would be your kin as well. The relations between the elves and humans are considered somewhat good, for your information", she says. "This is at least what I have read. This is really, I mean really, my first time among humans."

Shadrinel keeps walking after Xulrae, eyeing the town while speaking and ends up bumping into him. "What are you doing?", she asks wondering and slightly irritated. She could have broken her nail.
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 am

"Try your luck then!" Xulrae mutters as he turns and dashes away, quickly losing himself in the series of alleyways.

Upon hearing the quick footsteps, Verlana, who was just on her way to meet the new friends she'd made in the guild Apatia, turns and peers into the shady side street. "Who goes there?" she asks, using her clear authoritative voice that's come in handy plenty of times working with the City Guard.

Approaching the figure of Shadrinel, rays of sunlight between the rooftops illuminate Verlana's plate armour. On a golden buckle, a carving of a rose can be seen...

(( This scene was completed in game with great success. I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds further. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters   Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Varanas back streets - Strange encounters
Page 1 of 1