Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For elves or elven-likes :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andraliel

Andraliel

For elves or elven-likes :D Empty
PostSubject: For elves or elven-likes :D   For elves or elven-likes :D EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm

I've been using this site
http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm
for making some elven speak. If you have an elf as a characterand my elf comes to talk... you might find these useful. Or if you use another source, please let us know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: Malware?   For elves or elven-likes :D EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 am

When I follow the link you provided, I get a Malware warning. Google's Report indicates these guys are sneaky, and less than considerate... Which is a real bummer, because I want to see that information.
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: For elves or elven-likes :D   For elves or elven-likes :D EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 am

Hmm... well maybe I could copy paste the text here since I have been there many times. So not need to corrupt all computers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: For elves or elven-likes :D   For elves or elven-likes :D EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: Safe enough now   For elves or elven-likes :D EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:39 am

Amareecia wrote:
When I follow the link you provided, I get a Malware warning. Google's Report indicates these guys are sneaky, and less than considerate... Which is a real bummer, because I want to see that information.

I tried that link again today, and got no warnings or errors. Thanks! This is good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For elves or elven-likes :D   For elves or elven-likes :D Empty

Back to top Go down

For elves or elven-likes :D
Page 1 of 1