Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC and OOC Channels?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amareecia

Amareecia

IC and OOC Channels? Empty
PostSubject: IC and OOC Channels?   IC and OOC Channels? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 am

Greetings one and all!
I am excited to say, I've finally found you guys! My wife and I hope to be joining Apatia in the next week or so. (pwitty pweeeze??) Meanwhile, I have but one question. I've read (I believe) every post on 'rules' and "do's & don'ts", but I've found nothing concrete about the chat channels in game. Guild,Party, /say, which are for IC and which for OOC?

Amareecia
Back to top Go down
Orpherus
Admin
Orpherus

PostSubject: Re: IC and OOC Channels?   IC and OOC Channels? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Hello there!
You are very welcome to join us! Hopefully we'll see each other online soon so that you can be invited.

Good questions about channels indeed. Our guild chat is always OOC – this, because usually when people are talking on the guild channel they've spread all across Candara, and it's also good to have a place where people can ask questions, plan things, and socialize.

Most often we use /s for roleplaying, with some exceptions every now and then. Usually the roleplayers in a certain scene are also in the same party, and party chat is useful for occasional long-distance actions when the say-range is too short (you can, after all, see each other from farther away than you can hear them).
If they party channel is used for roleplaying, we usually put ((OOC comments in brackets)).

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Back to top Go down
http://apatia.guildmmorpg.net
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: Excellant   IC and OOC Channels? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 am

Thank you. Very much looking forward to participating. Please note that as I am out on the road a week at a time, we are typically only on line on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Orpherus
Admin
Orpherus

PostSubject: Re: IC and OOC Channels?   IC and OOC Channels? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

Well that's absolutely alright! I guess there are several hours between our time zones, so we might have better chances to see each other on weekends anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://apatia.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC and OOC Channels?   IC and OOC Channels? Empty

Back to top Go down

IC and OOC Channels?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: General :: Help-
Jump to: