Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was that noise?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iarna

Iarna

What was that noise? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   What was that noise? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 am

"I will. I think I broke a few bones there. Not a nice way to land, you know. Good thing that table was there to make it softer." she said and smirked a little. "Remind me later to buy a new one."

She knew Cereandren helped her out of duty but right now she didn't care and took all the help she could get. Standing up was really painful and she kept feeling so dizzy. It was just matter of time when she would start to cry. Damn these girly feeligs!

"You know... I really appreciate this." Taking few steps made her bite her lip. "So, you want to hear?"
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   What was that noise? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 am

"Of course I d-....", he started. Cereandren was about to walk her out of the room but stopped with deep frown and turned to look at her. "What landing?", he asked. "I doubt you have spent your months at the ceiling and decided now to drop yourself back to ground via the table. So.. what "nice way to land" are you talking about?" He wasn't very fond of the fact that the information he might be able to hear, consisted of magic and of things he had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Iarna

Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   What was that noise? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:13 am

It was Iarnas turn to get some satisfaction from the situation. "I flew there with my broomstick, like we witches do. That is what you think of me, isn't it?" She stopped to look Cereandrens expression while she said what she said. She was looking for some remarks that she was right.
"I'm kidding of course. I was... how to explain this... In a time limbo you could call it. And getting back from there isn't such exact magic. So I missed few feet... well few hundred since I was aiming to the yard."
Back to top Go down
Iarna

Iarna

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   What was that noise? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm

((The rest of the scene was played ingame so if you want to know more, you have to log in and play! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was that noise?   What was that noise? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was that noise?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: Role Playing :: Post-it-RP (beta)-
Jump to: