Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well hello there :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luren

Well hello there :3 Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there :3   Well hello there :3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm

I feel awful. I miss you guys a lot. I'm currently downloading RoM as we speak, and plan to reintroduce Ish, if possible. If its an inconvenience, I'll quite happily make a new character :3

This is only if I'm welcome back, however xD

How much time has passed, roughly, since Iarna had her baby? That's about since when Ish left the guild and traveled back to Ystra. He'd no doubt request his position at the stable yard back, but his magic will have developed well during his absence.

Looking forward to reuniting with you all again! <3

(Just realised how crap I am at intro posts, really. I do apologise - I'll be able to explain myself better ingame :<)
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Welcome back!   Well hello there :3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I believe I speak for everyone in welcoming you back with open arms. You've been well missed!
Should propably ask Meine about the timeline, but since it's been over six months in real time I'd go roughly with that.

Be seeing you one of these evenings!
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there :3   Well hello there :3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

Yay! People are returning! :D

Welcome back, all of you :D Maybe I should find some time to play with you guys in-game, too. Now I have been mostly in forums, only.
Though my actual game is not working, so it's via browser. Glad even that works.
I wouldn't worry too much about the time, but at least six months indeed :)

X3 ~<3
Back to top Go down
Iarna

Iarna

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there :3   Well hello there :3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 am

\o/ \o> <o> <o/ \o/

Welcome back!!

(ok, that DID look like a morning exercise but it's supposed to be an enthusiastic wave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there :3   Well hello there :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well hello there :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: General :: General Out of Character-
Jump to: