Apatia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

— A Runes of Magic Roleplaying Guild Forum —

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for group!

Go down 
+2
Armistan
Noryel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noryel

Looking for group! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 am

I deeply apologize for my absence yesterday. I had no choice. Work is work. Anyway what about making up for it and playing today? Lets say the same time as yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:14 am

Same time as yesterday as was planned? I might be available. :)
Back to top Go down
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: No worries   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 am

There should be some sort of rule against letting real life interfere with RP. Smile

No worries Noryel. Life happens, sometimes.

On my way to Sciochain now. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Amareecia

Amareecia

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 am

Noryel wrote:
Also i would like to write down what happened each week (ofcourse not word from word) and post it on the forum for others who are not involved to read.
It would be interesting to take turns writing the weeks adventure in first person, rather than from the perspective of one storyteller. Getting the story from the point~of~view of a different character each week would be really interesting, I think, as well as insightful...

Hearing the story of the same adventure from more than one character could be even more interesting, to me anyway, but I do not know how well that would go over in the forums.

I may start a personal journal under my Bio.. Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Armistan

Armistan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 am

Sounds like fun. Of course, nobody should have to write the summary if they don't want to so rather then take turns, we could just have a voluntary system. That is, unless Nory would prefer to write every synopsis by himself.
Back to top Go down
Noryel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey guys! There is a big problem here. I wont be here for a week as im going on a job to Germany. I should get back next week round weekend. Anyway anyone from Germany? Very Happy I could use a friendly visit, gonna be bored as hell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andraliel

Andraliel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Haha, that is convenient since I am also leaving tomorrow for a week to look after my mom's dog. She has internet and I got my laptop, but I am not sure at all do I get the internet to my laptop...

I guess then I don't have to worry about the connection that much.
Vielen Glück für Deine Reise, Nory! :)
Back to top Go down
Iarna

Iarna

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 am

I think we can all agree that this is a doomed operation and bury it with our deepest mournings.
I still have couple of fun questgivers, if someone needs something refreshing for RP. Tho' what's the use since there is no-one ever online nowadays.
I'm not bitter or anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for group!   Looking for group! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for group!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apatia :: Role Playing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: